- It is understood this Studio/Videographer is the exclusive official videographer retained to perform the photographic requested on this Contract.
- Studio/Videographer may substitute another videographer to take the video in the event of Studio/Videographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Studio/Videographer warrants that the videographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
- If the Studio/Videographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Videographer’s illness or emergency, then the Videographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera/computer malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Videographer. In the event the Studio/Videographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Videographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
- The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio/Videographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
- This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- A $300 deposit is required to reserve the Studio/Videographer for the wedding date.
- Upon signature and payment of the deposit, the Studio/Videographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. For this reason all deposits are non-refundable, even if the date of the wedding is changed or the wedding is canceled for any reason. If the wedding is canceled after the Studio/Videographer has provided engagement or bridal services, said services must be paid for at their full retail rate. The wedding deposit can be used as a credit towards full payment of engagement and/or bridal services.
- The balance of the wedding package is due 2 weeks before the wedding. No portion of the video will be displayed or rendered until the final balance has been paid in full.
- The Studio/Videographer reserves the right to use the footage and edited video for advertising, display, publication or other purposes.
- Edited videos are generally delivered 3 weeks after each shoot (bridals, engagements, weddings). However, the Studio/Videographer does not guarantee the images will be delivered within the 3 week time frame.
- Documentary films including raw footage from the wedding day are included in some of our packages. These films contain a chronological display of all footage from the event along with the rough audio. Documentary films are not designed to be a polished, intensively edited film - rather a raw representation of the events captured throughout the day.